Lead Router is the place to define the routing rules. Router is made up of multiple “Assignment Blocks”. Assignment blocks are executed in the order of appearance.
Assignment blocks are added by dragging the “Add Assignment” button to the desired location. Once on the Lead Router canvas, they could be re-arranged.
Drop up to 10 Lead Segments on a single assignment block. Select the desired action from the following option
- Assign to Sales Rep (select Sales Rep name from drop down)
- Assign to a Queue (select Queue name from drop down)
- Assign to a Sales Team (select approved sales team from drop down)
- Assign to Account Owner (assign to the owner of the matched account)
- Assign to Opportunity Owner (assign to the owner latest opportunity of the matched account)
- Do Not Assign (do not assign the lead, and wait for it to qualify using other criteria)
Optionally, update a Lead Attribute (such as Notes or Description) and set to a value, account owner’s name or opportunity owner’s name. This is useful when the Leads are being routed to SDR team for pre-qualification, and they need to be aware of account executive if the lead qualifies.