SFDC App Setup is a 4 step process.
- Install Vyakar App from App Exchange (for free trials) or link provided to you (for paid clients)
- Activate the Vyakar App
- Configure Lead Layout
- Configure Account Layout
1. App Installation
For trial users, download the app from App Exchange. Paid clients should use the application link provided by Vyakar team. These two app offer different set of features.
2. Activate the App
Once the installation is complete, go to the newly added “Vyakar” tab and click “Activate or Refresh Vyakar Key”. This action will do following:
- Authorize Vyakar to sync data with your SFDC org
- Create required remote site settings for oAuth
- Create a queue “Vyakar Queue” in your organization for lead routing
For handful of customers, the application activation may fail. This is primarily due to access restrictions related to “My Domain”. Create following “Remote Site Settings” to resolve the issue before clicking activate again.
For Free AppExchange download
https://<<instance name>>.salesforce.com https://vyakar.<<instance name>>.visual.force.com https://one.vyakar.com
For Paid Clients
https://<<instance name>>.salesforce.com https://vyakarinc.<<instance name>>.visual.force.com https://one.vyakar.com
3. Configure the Lead Layout
To get most out of Vyakar app, modify the Lead Layout to add “Vyakar Matched Account Name” on the lead details, and a Vyakar visual force page to show related contacts/opportunities/accounts/leads.
Go to “Setup -> Lead -> Page Layout” and select the page layout you wish to make changes.
1. Add “Vyakar Matched Company Name” underneath the “Company Name” field.
2. Add a section titled “Vyakar” below the lead details page. Uncheck the “Edit Page” box and select one column layout.
3. Add “similarAccount” VisualForce page to the newly added section
4. Configure the properties similarAccount visual force page to height of 600 pixels, show the scroll bar and uncheck the “show label”
5. Save and exit the page layout editor
1. Open a lead record, click Gear icon at the top right hand side. Select “Edit Page”
2. Click on the “Tab Panel” to select the same, and then click on “Add Tab”
3. Click on the newly added tab, and select the custom name to rename the tab to “Vyakar”
4. Select “Vyakar Tab” and click on “Add Components Here”
5. Search for “Visualforce” component and drag on the Vyakar tab
6. Uncheck the box “Show Label”, select the “similarAccount” visual force page and change the height to 600 pixels
7. Save and Activate the changes.
8. Go to “Setup -> Object Manager -> Lead -> Page Layout”. Select the page layout you wish to modify
9. Add the “Vyakar Matched Account Name” field underneath the Company Name.
10. Save and exit page layout editor
4. Configure the Account Layout
Modify the account layout to show all the leads matched against the account.
1. Go to “Setup -> Accounts -> Page Layouts” and select the page layout you wish to make changes.
2. Drop the “Leads” related list underneath the contact list.
3. Save and exit the page layout editor
1. Go to “Setup -> Object Manager -> Account -> Page Layout”. Select the page layout you wish to modify
2. Add the “Leads” related list underneath the contact list.
3. Save and exit page layout editor