Great that you started with Free Vyakar app from Salesforce App Exchange. Upgrade to Vyakar enterprise app is seamless and takes only a few minutes. Enterprise app is refreshed more frequently with additional features than the listing in App Exchange.
Ever heard the joke “How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?”. Well, upgrade to enterprise edition is a similar 3-step process
- Uninstall the Free Edition
- Cleanup the remote site settings created by Free Edition
- Install and activate the Enterprise Edition
Uninstalling Vyakar Free Edition is like uninstalling any other app downloaded from Salesforce App Exchange. In Salesforce instance you want to uninstall
- Go to Setup -> Installed Packages
- Under the installed package header, find “Vyakar” package.
- Click “Uninstall” link in the front of the package
- We recommend you select “Do not save a copy of this package data” option
- Confirm the uninstall request by checking “Yes” option
- Click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for uninstall to complete
After the installation, Vyakar will stop syncing the data with your organization until you install and activate the Enterprise application
After the Free Edition app is uninstalled, the “Remote Site Settings” created as part of activation processes needs to be removed manually.
- Go to “Setup -> Administer -> Security Controls -> Remote Site Settings”
- Delete all Vyakar related Remote Site Settings (Vyakar appears in name or the remote URL)